Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier, Heathered Gray
Product ID: 3616981
- THREE EASY STEPS: Babywearing made easy in 3 simple steps: click, strap, tie and go. The ComfyFit Baby Carrier allows for two comfy carrying positions; front facing-in and front facing-out.
- YOGA INSPIRED FABRIC: The ComfyFit Baby Carrier is made of soft spandex material and comes in one size, making it quick and easy to share among caregivers. The fabric is UPF 50+; make sure to use sunscreen on exposed skin.
- COMFORTABLE FIT WITH ERGONOMIC POSITIONING: Padded waist belt and comfortable wide shoulder straps help evenly distribute your baby's weight. Perfect fit, no infant insert required; recommended baby weight: 8-35 lbs.
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: The Boppy Carrier is machine washable because little messes happen.
- AWARD-WINNING QUALITY: Acknowledged as a "hip-healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute when used as directed. The Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier has also won several awards: 2018 & 2019 Parent Tested Parent Approved Product, 2018 Chicago Baby Show Honorable Mention, 2018 Best of Baby TTPM Award and 2018 Baby Maternity Magazine Product of the Year Award.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
The easiest way to wear your baby! The Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier enables confidence in babywearing because of its simple and supportive structure that is both comfortable and comforting. Inspired by yoga apparel, the lightweight, soft fabric moves with you and your baby supporting your lifestyle.
2 comfy carrying positions: front face-in and front face-out
Padded waist belt and comfortable wide shoulder straps help distribute your baby's weight evenly
Zippered pocket in waist belt to keep small items conveniently in reach
Stash n' Go Pouch makes your carrier small and portable when not in use
Adjustable waist belt: 56 inches maximum length
Machine washable for easy care because drool happens. Fitment Tips:
It’s important to us that you find the right carrier for you and your family. The right fit is crucial. If the carrier is pulling on your neck and shoulders, you might not be wearing it correctly. Stay safe and comfortable with these tips:
Position the belt above your waist (for most it will be on your belly button)
Spread the shoulder straps to avoid twisted, bunched up fabric that could cause discomfort
Tie excess straps out of your way by wrapping them once or twice depending on your waist size
Keep your baby snug and close to ensure a proper safe and secure ergonomic fit
Most importantly, your baby’s head should be chin up for easy breathing and close enough to kiss.
Spend 25.000 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizzcart.com are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?