Pinewood Derby Weights Tungsten 3.25oz. Pinecar Power with Varied Sizes of Incremental Cylinders. Heavy with No Lead. by Rocket Box
- Winners of Pinewood Derby competitions use Tungsten weights. It's 1.7x heavier than lead which allows you to pack more weight in the back of your car. This causes a greater build up of potential energy and have faster speeds on the track and finish line.
- EXTRA 3.25 oz instead of 3.0 oz. Incremental sizes offer a more precise weight distribution. (5 half ounce, 2 quarter ounce, and 2 eighth ounce weights) Give your derby car more weight in the back for more speed. It may be the difference of 1st place and 2nd.
- The cylinders are 3/8" diameter which is a standard drill bit size. Simply drill a hole, insert weights and glue in place.
- NO SHARP EDGES! NO LEAD! These weights are beveled, non-toxic and child safe for handling.
- Surprisingly Heavy! Tungsten weights have huge advantages in pinecar racing.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Get more for your money with 3.25oz. (5 half ounce, 2 quarter ounce, and 2 eighth ounce weights) Doctor your car and make Tungsten Weights the engine of your pinecar. Package contains nine 3/8" diameter cylinders with chamfored edges for easy insertion and safe handling. Un-used weights are safely stored for next years pinewood derby competition. Installation is easy. Just drill a standard 3/8" hole and insert the weights you need. You can choose to cover them with wood putty or show them off.
Spend 25.000 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizzcart.com are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?